"John W. Redelfs" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Sep 1993 04:07:44 GMT
For a class project, among other things I am compiling a list of all the
software available for managing email list discussion groups on  the
Internet.  Below is my list to date.  If you can add to it or correct any
errors, please send me email.  I'll post the completed list here.

Listserv [tm] by Eric Thomas for IBM mainframes
ListProcessor 6.0 by Anastasios Kotsikonas for Unix
Majordomo 1.46 by Brent Chapman for Unix
PMDF by [?] for VAX/VMS
MX by [?] for VAX/VMS

Finally, where else might I reasonable post this question?  I realize this
question might be somewhat off topic for this newsgroup, but I thought there
might be some people reading this list who would have the information I need.
--
--------------- John W. Redelfs, [log in to unmask] ---------------
--------- All my opinions are tentative pending further data. ---------