Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:49:29 -0800
While I don't think you can get rid of it entirely, you can modify it.  Try
this:

Add this line to your header before any other keywords:

* Kepner Tregoe

Then I believe your From: address will read

Kepner Tregoe <[log in to unmask]>

which is at least a bit shorter.  If you can think of something even
shorter to name your list (KT?), substitute it for Kepner Trego.

Sherry Beauchamp