Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:45:53 CDT
Speaking completely off the cuff, and without having any way to reproduce
the situation here, I will say I've seen similar behavior out of Netscape
in the past when a closing tag was missing for a list, table, form, etc.
Given that multiple sites seem to be experiencing it, I'd say there might
be a buglet in the Listserv code which is opening one of these constructs
but failing to emit the corresponding close.