CERN Eric Thomas <ERIC@CEARN>
Tue, 1 Sep 1987 19:23 GVA
  LSVIUCV will  loop if  presented with  a SYS  hold file  in its  reader. The
reason for this is what I call a lack of consistence in CP. When you have only
USER held files in your reader, a  TIO on the virtual reader returns a nonzero
CC, meaning that the reader has no file  to process. Now if you have a file in
SYS hold, you get  CC=0 which is I think stupid because not  only won't you be
able to pull anything  out of your virtual reader, but you  won't even be able
to change the file to NOSYS if you're not priv'ed.

  Anyway this will be fixed in 1.5l

Eric