Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:52:04 -0800
All Charter.net subscribers across all our hosted lists are generating
the following error (only Charter.net is generating this error)

Last error: 5.1.0 553 5.1.0 tr.wou.edu does not exist

Our Listserv domain is tr.wou.edu which adds to my confusion on the
error. Ordinarily I would interpret the error to mean the user ID no
longer exists in Charter.net. However, the addresses are valid and I
have communicated with the affected users. Charter's response to their
calls was to deny the problem resides with them .  Since I am woefully
lacking in email server knowledge, can someone provide some direction
that I provide Charter to send them on the path to a solution?

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
345 N Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361
http://nationaldb.org