Carlos Fernando Nogueira <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Dec 1990 14:43:47 EDT
>Assuming you mean Mailing Lists when you are referring to Databases,
>LISTSERV 1.6 automagically maintains a list of all currently active
>LISTSERV discussions at all sites.  This list cen be requested by sending
>the command LIST GLOBAL to your nearest LISTSERV.  However, this will only
>show BITNET list addresses.

>Jeff Linder                      Bitnet: V5057U at TEMPLEVM

In my node BRUFPB and BRUFPB2 we can't have the global list, when we
ask the list global we receive the answer:
Only local information from this server . You might have better
success with XXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX whith is a backbone server.

Why this answer and how can i have this list (global)
Virtually

Carlos Fernando Nogueira