"Kenny, Melissa S" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:03:47 -0400
Can you tell us what version of IIS you are using?  I may be able to help but the answer depends on what version of Windows Server/IIS you have.

Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Barbeau
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] ISS/WA.EXE PROBLEM

I was wonder if someone can help me get WA.EXE working on my install.  I have following the install guild and it is not working and not sure how to get it running.  I have confirmed {below} is down and if I take 'Scripts and Executables' off it goes to download the file so I know it is there.  For some reason it is not running the exe when it is called.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul Barbeau

You need to check the permissions applied to WA.EXE in IIS.  Open the IIS Management console, right-click on your scripts directory and choose 'Properties'.  In the first pane you should see a section headed Application Settings...make sure that you have 'Scripts and Executables'
chosen.

Next, choose the Directory Security tab and ensure that the Anonymous User has permissions to access this directory.  Click OK to all dialogs.
Stop/restart IIS for good measure.