"John R. Andrews" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:16:19 -0500
I could sure use a bit of clarification on using Editor,Confirm. Here's
my story.

When I set Send=Editor on my list, posts go to the editor as desired, and
when I resend the post back, the post goes out correctly with the From:
field being the original sender as I want.

However, if I use Send=Editor,Confirm, though the first part works the
same as above, when I receive the confirmation request on the editor
account and reply with "OK" as described, the note appears with the
editor's account in the From: field which is not what I want.

John Andrews