Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 23:36:18 -0600
(sorry if this was already answered, mail server's been a bit screwy
today)

On Sun, 16 Mar 1997 18:12:03 +0000, Adam Lasnik <[log in to unmask]>
wrote...

>Oh, and now for my prob of the day.
>I am trying to get a list of all my subscribers who are signed up to
>get Topic "X"... but even using the Query command verbatim from the
>manual yields no luck!  I've tried everything, but I either get no
>list, or a list of *ALL* subscribers with ALL their settings! :|
>I just want a list of subscribers subscribed to TOPIC X!

The command you're looking for is "QUERY listname WITH TOPICS: +topicname
FOR *" if you want to see Queries for every subscriber who has the topic
you specify. Vary the specific items as needed.

HTH...

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;