Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:34:13 -0500
If you are able to access the list configuration via the web interface, just go in that way and remove the list_address line, then save the configuration.  If you can't get to it via the web, and aren't sure about using the get/put email methods, it probably would be better to involve your site administrator.  If you use the PUT and don't get it right, you'll probably wind up having to involve the admin anyway.

>>> Steve Eckard <[log in to unmask]> 02/22/08 10:06 AM >>>
Melissa, I obviously plead ignorance. I manage to get the configuration sent to my email and see where he has added the "List_address". Can you give me the exact command? Thanks again.