Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jan 1993 03:19:06 +0100
Rev 5 fixes  a serious register corruption bug in  a library routine that
had never been used before rev 4  (the program I used to test the routine
when I  wrote it was much  simpler and apparently didn't  mind). It fixes
problems  with the  dates reported  in the  subject field  if the  digest
couldn't be sent at the expected  time, and adds support for "Size(nnnn)"
after the frequency parameter. You can  put it either after or before the
day of week/time of day parameter. Example:

               Digest= Yes,Same,Weekly,Tuesday,Size(2000)

  Eric