"Paul E. Goodwin III" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 09:49:40 EST
March 31, 1995 will be the last day for LISTSERV at the Georgia Institute
of Technology.  We have been instructed to remove approximately 40 Gb of
disk space to free up floor space in the machine room for our networking
group, and LISTSERV is one of the casualties.

We host a number of mailing lists, and this has caused some concern among
our mailing list owners.  Are there sites which might be willing to take on
some of our list load?  We're not looking for anyone to host all 50 lists,
just some people who can each take on a couple.

Thanks!  We appreciate any assistance you can give us to help our users migrate
to other sites.

Paul Goodwin
IBM System Support
Georgia Institute of Technology