Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:43:43 -0400
At 14:16 8/11/2006 Friday, Jeff Kiesel wrote:
>When one of my users sends an email to the list, they will receive OOO
>replies directly to them.  I've searched through the archives here and
>didn't see anything.  Is there a way to do this?

What is the "this" for "whom" ?

In general, the list recipients' mail MUA that generates the OOO is the controlling factor on who receives it whether the RFC821 MAIL FROM: or the RFC822 FROM:.  The correct one is the RFC821.

The thing that you could do is to set the recipient list subscriber to DIGEST.

[follow-up to LSTOWN-L]

/Pete