Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:18:46 -0400
I should point out, since we're talking about LISTSERV Maestro, that
L-Soft has an offer for a free Maestro license for the first 100
(Classic or HPO, non-graduated) sites that upgrade to 14.4, and there
are still a few of those available.

The free Maestro in limited in how many deliveries per month you can
send through Maestro (but no limit on LISTSERV itself), but it is not
limited in what you can do with the datasets.

So if you qualify for this free license, it would cost you nothing to
try it out for the datasets. If you're not interested in the tracking
and the nice posting interface provided in Maestro, you could set up
your datasets in Maestro and create only HLLs and use LISTSERV for
posting to the lists and never run against the 15000/month limit.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html