Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 May 1994 22:21:39 +0200
On Sat, 21 May  1994 16:20:41 -0400 Mark_Strawcutter <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>Who are the members of L-Soft's Board of Directors? Thanks.

The list  of shareholders  and directors  is not  public. Except  for me,
these  are  non-technical  people  with  a  business  or  human  sciences
background.  They know  LISTSERV,  but only  as an  end  user. They  have
full-time jobs  outside L-Soft and thus  have no time to  get involved in
the day to day  management of the company (nor, in  fact, would L-Soft be
able to use their  help on a full-time basis). Maybe  this will change as
L-Soft grows, but  for now this is  a side occupation to  them. Given the
nature  and volume  of  the discussions  LISTSERV can  lead  to (see  the
cren-list archives for an example of what I'm referring to), they are not
especially  eager to  have their  e-mail  addresses posted  all over  the
network :-)

  Eric