Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Tue, 12 Sep 89 11:39:10 TUR
On Sun, 10 Sep 89 16:37:05 GMT Eric Thomas said:
>to EARN sites to  simply AFD to PEERS NAMES from  some BITNET sites until
>EARN is  ready to  provide a nonzero  amount of service  to its  share of
>LISTSERVs.

It would be unfair to say that EARN is providing a zero amount of service
to LISTSERV. What is more interesting is that we are doing this against
the flow from the original writer of the code. (By we, I mean me and
the people who work with me at this EARN office.) I respond to many
queries per day, work on the code, and I keep the PEERS NAMES up-to-date.
While the agreement is not signed by the majority, the sites who need to
have the new PEERS NAMES may do so by AFD'ing to TREARN's LISTSERV.
Regards, -turgut