Bob Vint <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:40:35 -0700
I would like to create a Listserv mailing list for our Green Valley Townhouses IV homeowners association.  The name of the list would be GVTH4-L.  I am the webmaster of our website.  It doesn't get modified very often, so the members of our homeowners association don't visit it very often.  I would like to be able to email announcements from the Board of Directors to the homeowners and I would like for the homeowners to be able to post messages to the list such as announcements about yard sales, etc.  This Listserv will be a public service announcement facility for our association.

We have 169 home owners in our subdivision and 91 of them (54%) have provided the Board of Directors with their email addresses.  I expect that more homeowners will participate once we have an established mailing list.  Even if all 169 homeowners participate, the activity on the list will be minimal, so it won't be a burden to the Listserv sponsor.

There will be no commercial activity on this list.

Thanks for your consideration,

Bob Vint
Web Master
Green Valley Townhouses IV