Dan Wing <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Dec 1991 15:53:00 MST
I'm looking for a LISTSERV site that may be interested in hosting a
list on Cognos, Inc.'s fourth-generation language PowerHouse.  This 4GL runs
on VAX/VMS, Hewlett-Packard, IBM AS/400, and Sun computers.

I know of a few sites that develop in-house applications using this 4GL, and
a list would be helpful for analysts and programmers using PowerHouse.
Currently, only local and international usergroups exist to assist
programmers and discuss the future of the product.

If your site is interested, please post to this list or Email me directly -
I will remain subscribed to this list for a few weeks.

Thank you,

-Dan Wing, [log in to unmask]
 Systems Programmer, University Hospital, Denver