"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 11:37:41 EST
On Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:21:13 CST Chris Barnes said:
>On Wed, 11 Jan 1995 17:28:09 EST Ben Chi said:
>>a WWW-compliant interface that allows a list owner to bring up a window
>>full of little boxes he can click at, e.g.:
>>
>>I'm serious.
>

>Yow!  I'm guessing that this would be very difficult to achive, but
>my oh my, it would be nice.
Actually, I'm not sure that it is that difficult.  Given
a VM WWW server, with a little work, and a link to LISTSERV's
191 disk, I think its doable in a reasonable manner.  Rather
than doing a GET listname (HEADER, simply copy the file headers,
and do the LSVPUT.  The "tricky" part is making sure that we
follow Listserv interface rules, and the authenication of the
user.  The WWW server will have to be given authority to do the
put, either as a co-owner, or a Postmaster.

>Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
>[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)

/ahw