Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Nov 1993 11:28:45 EST
On Wed, 17 Nov 1993 09:34:41 CST Chris Barnes said:
>I am trying to figure out how to have a second account also be the
>owner of a list, but no receive any of the error messages.  I looked
>...deleted...

How about this:

  Errors-To= huntmod@tamvm1

>As a side question, I also noticed this other keyword, but couldn't
>find any documentation as to what it does:
>
>*  Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto

"Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-auto" essentially means you will NOT
see any of the problem addresses with your list.  "Full-auto" says
you are willing to let LISTSERV take care of (which in some cases, for problems
which LISTSERV considers temporary, means ignore) any problems with
mail delivery.  This is *not* a recommended setting unless you absolutely,
positively do not have time to look at bounced mail every day for your
list.  The default setting (I believe) is: Yes,Semi-Auto
See the release notes for 1.7f for more information.

--Greg Kroll