UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:15:31 -0500
I'm not sure if this will work the way I think it will, but this
is what I would do:

*disclaimer* I don't have NT4.0 with IIS, just 2000 Server edition,
so not sure if this is the same.

What we want to do is set up a virtual web server in IIS on
www.proponddealer.com. In your IIS properties, use Action to add a
new "Web Site", called www.aquascapedesigns.com. Make sure the DNS
record for that domain points to the right machine, which will now be
63.146.58.121 instead of 63.146.58.124. (I'm assuming
www.proponddealer.com is also the machine where your install of
listserv is on, if not, discard this message).

Now right click on www.aquascapedesigns.com that you just made in IIS,
select Properties, and in the "Home Directory" tab, make the Local Path
point to the directory where the archives for the public list are.

The downside of this is that by using www.aquascapedesigns.com as
a virtual host on the www.proponddealer.com machine, whatever machine
currently is www.aquascapedesigns.com will have to be renamed.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu