David Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:00:55 -0400
This might be common knowledge to the group, but I just wanted to let
folks know that *some* of the spam reporting by AOL users actually is
accidental.

When an AOL user is viewing their inbox, and selects a message or
messages to delete, the 'report spam' button is immediately adjacent
to the 'delete' button.

That's not very much different from other email clients (Thunderbird &
Mozilla, for example), but, as we all know, AOL takes a 'report spam'
as a black mark against the sending server.

--
David Phillips
Molon Labe !