Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:58:35 -0500
Long about 04:38 PM 2/25/2008, Pete Weiss sent the following:

>At the risk of being irrelevant, what happens if that user
>subscribes to a third-party aggregator e.g., bloglines,  that would
>create only one HTTP: request for the RSS feed and then distributes
>it to the aggregator's users as requested?

Bloglines (and other aggregators outside our intranet) cannot access
our feeds. If a user decides to send archives outside the Judiciary,
there's not much we can do to stop them (though, depending on the
intent, information and destination, there are all sorts of
consequences) and obscuring the information will not slow them down at all.

-- DCP