Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:30:33 EST
On Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:05:14 CST cc11 said:
>We are finishing up our Y2K status report for management and need to
>verify the Y2K status of VM Listserv  1.8c and LMAIL 1.2c.  Are
>these levels y2k capable?  If not, what is the planned availabity of
>the Y2K versions of these products?

This is a FAQ:  http://www.lsoft.com/lsv-faq.html#5.1

LISTSERV 1.8c is definitely not Y2K compliant but 1.8d will be.  I'm not
sure about the version numbering of LMail, Eric would have to speak to that.

And as we have said, LISTSERV 1.8d is available in beta, but we do not
have a release date at this time.

Nathan