Wed, 12 May 1999 16:45:17 -0600
Hi

I got the address for this message from an internet site and I hope it's
correct.

My name is Tim Fox and I'm an attorney in Denver, CO. My practice
includes representing residents of nursing homes who have suffered abuse
or neglect.  I would like to start a mail list for attorneys who
represent nursing home residents and nursing home reform activists.  The
purpose of the list would be to exchange ideas and current developments
in nursing home reform and nursing home litigation.  Through this
message, I'm seeking a sponsor for this list.

A word of caution.  Although I subscribe to a number of lists, I've
never started one.  I am, however, willing to do what it takes to learn.

I don't usually follow these discussions so please e-mail me privately
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks