Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Fri, 17 Oct 1986 13:31:35 EDT
I too have been having problems lately, and we've been on the net for
some time now (since July 1st.) It seems that many people still haven't
rebuilt their MAILER PROFILEs for the Crosswell mailer. This is proving
to be a major problem, as we run the French LISTSERV, and are particpating
in an effort to reduce network load by several large mailing lists. In
attempting to split the MAILBOOK list up, we have found (so far) seven sites
that are missing entries in their Incoming: table for RUTVM1. If you run
the Crosswell mailer, PLEASE check your MAILER PROFILE Incoming: table for
an entry of the form:

RUTVM1 MAILER

If it's not there, get a fresh copy of XMAILER NAMES from NICSERVE and rerun
the MG program.

The sooner we can iron out these problems, the sooner we can lighten up the
network traffic.

Thanks in advance,
Ross Patterson
Rutgers University