Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:31:00 +1100

Don't forget every Owner's favourite command: QUIET.  If an owner puts this
at the start of most commands it suppresses the notification messages.  Keep
in mind, though, that only Owners can use QUIET, users aren't able to issue
it themselves.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

Note: Views expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views,
opinions or position of my employer.