Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 21:28:17 CDT
Ordinarily, I am no fan of acknowledging such drivel to the list, as it
tends to unnecessarily increase the noise ratio.  BUT: here's the bottom
line, guys ... THIS LIST ISN'T FOR EXCHANGING PICTURES, adult or not.
Period.  If you're on this list and have no clue about it's TRUE purpose,
please unsubscribe now!  Send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with the
text "signoff lstsrv-l".  If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.