Ran Cheremsh <CHERMESH@BGUVM>
Wed, 14 Feb 90 13:49:34 IST

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to establish a users' group for our department, the Department of
Behavioral Sciences at the Ben-Gurion University. I hope to be able to bring
my colleagues to the terminal to to use this means as a tool for enhancing
intra-departmental communication. I believe that this tool can be useful
only if supported by the chairperson of the department. He/she is the one
who spends many hours dealing with present and future related issues. He
needs a board for testing his ideas and getting informal feedback. I believe
that a departmental users' group can be a very effective mean for maintaining
communication with staff members during their sabbatical year.
Still, my ideas as to how to run such a tool and how to increase its chances
to survive are quite vague. Thus, I would appreciate any assistance.
If you know of department that maintains a UG, please let me know!
If you know of a UG that is a forumfor Departmental UGs, please let me know!
If you have a suggestion, please let me know!

Ran Chermesh
Behavioral Sciences Dept.
Ben-Gurion University
Beer-Sheva 84105
Israel
Bitnet: CHERMESH@BGUVM

r.f. 1. Since I'm not a member on your list, please respond directly to me.
     2. I apologize for writing to so many people at the same time. Some
        of the lists included may not be appropriate locations to begin
        with. Unfortunately, I don't have detailed information on your list.
        I based my judgement on the description of the list. Hope I didn't
        err too much.

                    R.C.