Nick Laflamme <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Sep 1991 08:36:55 EST
Given all the talking IBM's doing these days at places like SHARE about
things like "Six Sigma" and reducing error rates, I have a little more
hope that such gaffes on IBM's part (both bad handling of bad input and
their refusal to fix it) are now reversible if they happen again.  Then
again, I've always had more faith in IBM than many people.

Was the problem that they couldn't reproduce the problem or that they
didn't seem to care even if they after they reproduced it?

Nick