Anne Harwell Toal <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:52:51 -0500
We're in the process of moving our campus from panam.edu to utpa.edu. Are
there any whitepapers out there to help with moving a Listserv to another
domain?

One thing that concerns me is that our local email addresses will all be
moving to the utpa.edu domain. On lists where Send= Private, this means that
they might suddenly stop being able to post to their lists. What is the best
thing to do to prevent problems? Is there a global form of the CHANGE
command?

One other question: what is the proper use of the PUT command to delete
notebooks?

Thanks,
-aht