Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:24:40 -0400
On: Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 02:34:10PM -0700,Randy Klumph Wrote:

> I have several users who report that when posting from their GMail
> account, they do not receive the message they posted, even though they
> are set <NOACK REPRO>. They have no problems receiving postings from
> other subscribers and command messages to the server are processed and
> delivered.
>
> I have confirmed this by adding a gmail account to a couple of lists and
> sending test messages. The log files show that the gmail accounts are
> included in the distribution of the test messages. The gmail account has
> no filters and the messages are not in the spam folder, either on the
> local computer or in the online Gmail spam folder. When set to <ACK
> NOREPRO> acknowledgments get delivered.

I have suspected this but have never gotten a confirmation, But I
suspect that seeing "From:" == "To:" the email gets dumped into a junk
bucket.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67