Jack Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:17:41 -0600
Thanks Ben.
I was able to write acript to create the Archive folders and the Web
folders.

Guess I'll just have to start typing!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Parker" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Adding Notebook keyword

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:16:35 -0600, Jack Schmidt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I need to archive about 100 lists that already exist.
>Is there a way to add the notebook keyword to each list from a single email
>message or must I go a get of each list header first?

GET/PUT of each List Header, one at a time, is the only way.  The WWW
interface
makes this much faster but it's still one-list-at-a-time.

You must also be sure that the referenced directories (a directory path for
where to write the message log files is a required part of the Notebook=
keyword) have been created, LISTSERV will not do this for you.