Peter DiCamillo <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:07:44 -0500
Stan Horwitz wrote:
>I do not see how this problem is germain to the LTSRV-L list. You
>might consider taking a look at the documentation at
>http://www.sendmail.org/ and perhaps posting your question on the
>comp.mail.sendmail newsgroup.
Thanks for the suggestions.  I should have mentioned that in this
case sendmail is dedicated to processing Listserv mail, and all those
aliases are for lists.  I don't know for sure that there isn't a
connection between the problem I'm seeing and how Listserv uses
sendmail.  This list would seem to be the best for finding other
sites using sendmail in very much the same way.  I searched
newsgroups, and didn't find any reference to a problem like this for
sendmail in general.

Peter