"Emsley, I (Iain)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:37:16 +0100
The archives don't show the attachment, we only get the removing
unwanted MIME parts from the mail logs. That suggests that the problem
is to do with us since the message will have gone through their a/v and
our a/v to even hit the server.

The default options= has no mention of MIME/NOMIME or HTML/NOHTML. I'll
test it on my test list though.

Thanks,

Iain

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pete Weiss
Sent: 05 July 2007 16:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attachments being stripped issue

What is the list's default-options= for MIME / NOMIME, and HTML and
NOHTML ?

Do the archives show the attachment?

Don't know if there are any issues related to that older release of
LISTSERV, or the clients which your customers are sending/receiving,
including a/v software.