"Jane Gehan (Jane K Gehan)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:19:02 -0600
Not sure if this relates to that - if you send the email to a listserv list
and are expecting a copy of this email to come to you as a subscriber, you
will not see this email. It will not be put in your mailbox because it is
already in your sent mail box. This is a space saving measure taken by
google. We were puzzled by this also.

Jane K. Gehan
University of Minnesota                      Email:  [log in to unmask]
Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  (612) 626-1810
Internet Services                            Office: 626K WBOB