Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Jan 1994 17:10:08 CST
Our site handles a national service in which the list owners are quite
active and very responsible in their list duties. One thing which they
use is the WELCOME mailform which goes out when new people are added to
the list. It seems that even though there is a listname WELCOME file which
is mailed to people, the DEFAULT MAILFORM also goes out. It it possible
to supress the sending of the default one? The list(s) are Subscription
by_owner. We're running 1.7f. Any hints?

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]               PIPE < U09046 NOTE A | disclaim | MAILER
  BITNET: U09046@UICVM                       InterNet: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago   UIC  Computer Center - Database Group
  OS/2: Bill Gates' worst nightmare!