Tim Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:48:55 -0500
On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 04:10:26PM -0400, Michael J. Langum wrote:
>    "Is there any way to turn off the stuff at the bottom of this
>     message?  It is not needed and is just an annoyance.
>     Also, why is my email address listed there?"

> CPU model:         333MHz Pentium II (512M)

Hear, here.  I'd REALLY like to be able to suppress the host details that
my Listserv shares with the world.  It might have been appropriate back in
the days of BITNET, but the Internet is not as nice a place.  I'd prefer
to not share this information with anyone who sends a command to my
Listserv.

A template for this that is site-customizable would be keen.

Tim Ramsey / Sr. UNIX Admin         [log in to unmask]    (work)
Enterprise Server Technologies      [log in to unmask]  (personal)
Computing and Network Services      (785) 532-3742 (office)
Kansas State University