Jeff Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Dec 1990 17:04:18 EST
On Fri, 14 Dec 90 11:15:00 EST <[log in to unmask]> said:
> Thanks for the help. Exactly waht I needed.

You're Welcome

>For internet, I need the mailing lists similar to bitnet (I am in the
>process of installing Usenet). Now if you can point  me where to go
>obtain the internet distribution list.

I believe that the Internet List-of-Lists is available by anon FTP from
nic.ddn.mil.  There is also a way to request it by mail, but that escapes me
at the moment.

Jeff Linder                      Bitnet: V5057U at TEMPLEVM
Temple University                Internet: [log in to unmask]
Computer Services
Mainframe Consultant

Disclaimer: If I knew what I was talking about I wouldn't be in college.