Craig White <CWHITE@UA1VM>
Wed, 11 Nov 87 14:33:01 CST
I have a user who wants to get on the Esperanto list.  I was wondering
if anyone picked up this list during the great migration.  It was
originally ESPERANTO at LLL-CRG.ARPA.  If no one redistributes this list
would anyone know what LLL-CRG's domain nodeid is?  One other thing,
does anyone have a master list of all lists redistributed via LISTSERV?

Thanks,

-craig

User Service                                 UUU  UUU     AAAAAAA
Seebeck Computer Center                     UUU  UUU    AAA   AAA
University of Alabama                      UUU   UUU   AAAAAAAAA
(205) 348-9690                            UUU   UUU   AAA   AAA
                                         UUUUUUUUU   AAA   AAA

Standard Disclaimer: The above opinions are mine and mine alone.