Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:55:18 -0600
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:12:28 -0400, Charles Drawdy
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks for the tip. I did everything and I tried to send a message from my
>gmail account to sign on and I got an error back. I wanted to send a blank
>message to the address
>
>The error:
>LISTSERV does not allow the distribution of empty messages to a mailing
>list,
>because some users  are unable to see the "Subject:"  field from the
>original
>message.

Ah yes.  The law of unintended consequences...   :-/

Try adding this line to the list header:

 Loopcheck= none

You may also need to try

 Loopcheck= nocrc
and/or
 Loopcheck= nobody

to see which works best to resolve the 'blank message' error.

>What change do I need to make. Forgive me for I am new and under pressure to
>get this done ASAP.

Because your site has paid maintenance and support you could also write to