Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:28:10 -0400

>I'm looking for advice on moving some lists from a lyris server to our
>listserv. If you can provide any information relating to this, I would be
>grateful.

Chapter 7.15.2 of the LISTSERV Site Manager's Manual has some useful
information about moving subscriber information.  It's also available
online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc107107311>.

Chapter 8.10.3 has a useful description of how to create Notebooks from
non-LISTSERV archives.  Again, online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc107107343>.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.