Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:00:19 -0700
Has anyone else run into this problem? It seems that their attempt to
protect their users results in filtering of Listserv confirmation
emails or any that contain wa.exe links.
How do I explain that these are ok even though others may not be?

--clipped--
I talked with a tech person today and we looked at the Spam Summary
that I sent to you. She stated this district won't allow executable
files in through email. The addresses that didn't come through all had
tr.wou.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe at the end of them.

Regards,
Randy Klumph
The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
The Teaching Research Institute
345 N Monmouth Ave
Monmouth, OR 97361