"VonGrebe, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:23:06 -0600
Douglas,

If you manage to do this, would you be willing to share the technical
details on this list? That's something I've been wanting to do for some
time, for all the reasons you mention.

Thanks.

Christopher von Grebe
Unix Systems Administrator - Lead
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Road
Longmont, CO  80503-6493
direct: 720.864.5042
mobile: 720.318.9865
fax: 720.494.6600
email: [log in to unmask]

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720)
494-5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.