"Wheeler, Doug (NTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:40:00 -0400
Thanks Ben,
This gets me closer - not sure what changed betweens version, but - I bow to the mystery.

Now...as indicated, I am closer but not home. When I click on the attachment link, I get prompted with "Your authentication ticket has expired. Please log in again to continue" error. I log in again, click the "follow this link" response, which takes me back to the log in page.

My browser is set to accept cookies.

(If I log in without cookie setting, I get the file. So....
What is happening that cookies aren't being set ?
Thanks
Doug

Doug Wheeler
Sr. Technical Analyst - Information Resources
Neenah Technical Center
Georgia-Pacific Corporation
email : mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice : 920.729.8178 fax : 920.729.8164