Gil Emery Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 04:14:46 GMT
Not sure if this is the correct forum or not, but here it goes

I am the listowner of [log in to unmask]   and my site is getting hit with
35-50 forged addresses daily lately- I havent been able to get a pattern from
all the addresses, they are all over the world. My listmanager says that they
are also coming from different hosts, so its hard to track down.

I am wondering if there are any other listmanagers out there that are
currently experiencing this.  The people that have managed to get themselves
subscribed are also getting subscribed to several other mailing lists

Gil Emery