"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Feb 1992 13:12:59 CST

That's not quite what I said.  The exact quote was as follows:

>You can change the setting of LOOPCHECK for a particular list, if it's
>just one or a few, at the probable cost of an undetected loop later
>(which of course will just irritate those same "big wheels").  If the
>wheels use several lists, or any you don't control, then I guess you
>have to ask Microsoft (or some Microsoft Mail discussion list) how to
>disable this feature (or at least make it default off).

I was thinking more along the lines of LoopCheck= NOBODY, but even that
leaves you open to a "probable ... undetected loop later".  I do _NOT_
recommend LoopCheck= None under any but the most extreme circumstances
(and even then I wouldn't want to be one of the subscribers or owners).

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1