Cesar Sosa <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:03:02 -0500
I am running LISTSERV 1.8e and using SENDMAIL on an Unix machine.  My
problem is that some of my mail files are getting stuck in the spool.   For
every message we send with approximately 2500 names listed, we lose two
files containing about 50 names each.  Consequently, about 100 people are
not getting the required information in a timely manner.    Has anyone seen
something similar and have any recommendations?  Can we make changes to the
LISTSERV
optimization files to correct this problem?

Thanks for you assistance.

C. S.