Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:45:59 -0600
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:01:31 -0400, gwcarctr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I sent it to the listserv, but it hasn't yet posted.  Is there any way to stop the message from going out to the subscribers?

It depends on why the message hasn't yet posted.

If the list is moderated (all postings approved by an editor/moderator) then
simply don't approve it.  Since Ver 14.5 you can also cancel a posting
awaiting approval.  If you are List Owner (or server admin) then you can also
act as the editor/moderator and approve or cancel a posting.  This is all most
easily done via the WWW interface.

If the list is configured with a Prime= setting then it is also possible, if
you act quickly (before the Prime= time arrives).  See the following posting
for a detailed explanation how to do this:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=LSTOWN-L;KZeQqg;200903161118470600