Helen Nulty <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:40:13 -0400
Since my last table updates, I am getting the following message on a
daily basis.  How should I update my peers' tables?

-- Helen

<DIST2> Server number 739 could not  be found in the peers' table. Its
recipients will be handled directly by [log in to unmask], but the
peers' tables should be updated to correct the problem.

Information about the failing job
Job origin: [log in to unmask]
Job type: File
Spool fileid: "X-DEL JOB", DISTcode=LISTSERV

VIA list: LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES VM.STLAWU.EDU

--
Helen P. Nulty, Systems Manager
St. Lawrence University              ph:  315-229-5979